Problem with product images

Hi there i'm having a little problem with product images after clicking on it only small empty box popping up ??
When im using Product Images: Watermark box is bigger but still without picture or product?
Im on 2.2.0 any ideas
Thanks for Help
tim
The original image does not seem to be there anymore.
tim
Turn off watermark. I cant see the original image otherwise
ok done
Thanks Tim any ideas how to solve that ??
thanks
tim
Make sure you are on the latest dev release. If it's not solved already then a fix will be committed and can be referenced.
Yes updated to latest dev but problem seems to be same
Hey @tomydevon. I was wrong. I had the same problem after all ( https://www.litecart.net/en/forums/15/errors-and-troubleshooting/9473/wrong-image-url ). 
And if I remember correctly I made a really ugly workaround, but hey, at least it started to work.
Edit /pages/product.inc.php
Find 
'original' => ltrim(!empty($product->images) ? WS_DIR_IMAGES . $product->image : WS_DIR_IMAGES . 'no_image.png', '/'),
and replace with
'original' => ltrim(!empty($product->images) ? '../' . WS_DIR_IMAGES . $product->image : WS_DIR_IMAGES . 'no_image.png', '/'),
Should help until the release of a proper fix. 
Please check if it resolves your problem.
Hey thanks yes its working but still only for single photo but better than nothing .
Many thanks for help
So, make the same amendment for "extra images"
Find
'original' => ltrim(WS_DIR_IMAGES . $image, '/'),
and replace with
'original' => ltrim('../' . WS_DIR_IMAGES . $image, '/'),
Should do the trick
@skoruppa Many thanks for help again all working now
tim
@alins Can't confirm, are you running an installation on the root of the domain or a subfolder?