Version up via Softaculous

My shopping cart by Litecart2.1 has been transferred from different server it works well then imported to Softaculous because I wanted to use auto update.
Unfortunately, the auto update doesn't work I installed Litecart 2.1.4 as fresh but not sure which order or which way is correct.
Should I export data from 2.1 then import to 2.1.4 or change replace from old database to new?
Products pictures and slider images will be copied from the old folder and rest of settings by manually, is that right?
Then I hope this version can be auto update via Softaculous or any ways just click one button.
tim
Softaculous both have the options to edit a current installation or to add/import an existing. Your post doesn't indicate what could have gone wrong.

LiteCart 2.1.4 does not exist yet. I think you mean the latest master which today is 2.1.3. To adapt a new installation to Softaculous there should be no trouble. Softcaulous do provide the tools for doing so. If you are adapting 2.1.3 to Softaculous then your database and files must be 2.1.3. If you are adapting 2.1 to Softaculous then your database and files must be 2.1. If you want to manually upgrade your store from 2.1 to 2.1.3 before adapting to Softaculous you can do. Once a future version is released Softaculous supports automatically updating yours.

Products pictures and slider images will be copied from the old folder and rest of settings by manually, is that right?

Softaculous doesn't move installations. If you are moving your installation then move everything as is then look at this article https://wiki.litecart.net/doku.php?id=how_to_move_the_platform. Don't mix moving and upgrading as they are two different things having to play their part.
I was blind it says 2.1.3. 
Well, I imported my cart 2.1 to Softaculous to get auto update after transferred from different server. Softaculous shows wrong admin URL and 2.1 isn't in outdated installation either. so obviously the Softaculous is wrong (Its quite all the time in this servers).
>If you want to manually upgrade your store from 2.1 to 2.1.3 before adapting to Softaculous you can do. Once a future version is released Softaculous supports automatically updating yours.
I would choose this way, so is there a guide for manual upgrade?
tim
Taken from the UPGRADE.md document:

### Instructions

1. Backup your files AND database!! Do not underestimate the damage that can be caused by a failed upgrade process.

2. Note your current platform version. This is seen in the admin panel footer or in the file ~/includes/app_header.inc.php.

3. Upload the contents of the folder public_html/* to the corresponding path of your installation replacing the old files. Any modified files will be overwritten!

4. Point your browser to http://www.yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php and follow the instructions on the page.

5. Make sure everything went fine and delete the install/ folder.

If there are complications, try switching to the default template and disable any vQmods.

If you need help, turn to our forums at http://forums.litecart.net.