Multi vendor marketplace

Hello.

I suppose i't a new time: time of multi vendor marketplaces. And script is partially ready for it. There are only several upgrades needed:

1) Many goods with the same "code" from different suppliers;

2) A page (for registered users only) where they can upload their goods from XLS or CSV files (with automatical creation of "supplier" in "suppliers list" in admin panel (Email Address and Phone fields should be required)). Admin should be able to set the margin. No ability for creation new categories: just using existing ones;

3) Automatic deletion of goods older then ... (days) from DB (Admin should be able to set quontity of days)
That's almost it. Admin gets the order and makes a request for supplier, after confirmation the supplier sends goods to customer and admin gets his margin from supplier (or viceverce: supplier gets his/her payment from admin, depends of who get the payment from the customer).

I think it would be great, the new breath of project!

Ready to discuss any organization question (I'm not a programmer, unfortunately).

P.S. Can't believe there is no way for a free automatic currencies update from some worldknown resource: hope someone will make it!
How much is it gonna cost?
tim
That depends if it should be a budget or a full featured make. Development costs could be anything between $1500-4500. And it has to be supported and updated for future versions. If sold as an addon it would require quite a crowd to get to break even.