2.2.0 Campaign discount not calculated in options

2.2.0-dev (Build e7f0b5)
When  you have added options and adjusted the price of them, the discount given in the campaign is not recalculated.
I also tested if this is the same for a different function (select) in option groups, but results the same in not calculating.

notice;
I adjusted the product.inc so that the extra amount after the options are not showed, but it also does not work with the original product.inc (tested)

Changed in product.inc = if ($value['price_adjust']) {
original:
$values .= '<div class="checkbox">' . PHP_EOL
                    . '  <label>' . functions::form_draw_checkbox('options['.$group['name'].'][]', $value['name'], true, 'data-price-adjust="'. (float)$price_adjust .'" data-tax-adjust="'. (float)$tax_adjust .'"' . (!empty($group['required']) ? ' required="required"' : '')) .' '. $value['name'] . $price_adjust_text . '</label>' . PHP_EOL
                    . '</div>';

Adjusted:
$values .= '<div class="checkbox">' . PHP_EOL
                    . '  <label>' . functions::form_draw_checkbox('options['.$group['name'].'][]', $value['name'], true, 'data-price-adjust="'. (float)$price_adjust .'" data-tax-adjust="'. (float)$tax_adjust .'"' . (!empty($group['required']) ? ' required="required"' : '')) .' '. $value['name'] . '</label>' . PHP_EOL
                    . '</div>';
I'm not sure what's going on here. Is this a modified page?
Basically the options just adds to the price whether it's an original price or campaign price.
Hi Tim,

I checked again and with the original page it works (my bad, sorry),

But I still have a problem, as showed below I have add a 10% discount tot the price, but the calculation of the option goes wrong. The calculation without discount is correct...

input at option = amount minus 1 = 21.40 x 8,95 = 191,53 and not the given + € 212,93

See: 22.40 meter à € 9,95 = € 222,88 (incl. 21% BTW) + € 212,93
Oh, right it doesn't use the campaign for measure. It always uses the regular price for base. You can change this behavior in includes/references/ref_product.inc.php line 219-323.
Hi Tim,

It should indeed use the regular price, but there is a conflict when the options are enabled and the discount.
When no discount is calculated it works fine.   I will try to work it out ;-)