Change image size category did not work

I am trying to change the size of the category images. I am following this: Change size image category
I could change the size of the images of the products in func_draw.inc.php I did change the ratio in admin. But the same fix (I reduced from 320 to 120) did not work for the size of the categories images.
I also change something in the listing.less but any change doesn't reflect in the size of the categories images.
In the file listing_category.inc.php I could manage to remove all the images of the categories but not resize.
I think I should work on the container of the category images, but I don't know where it is or how exactley the categories images are working.
Change the size of the products images was very easy.
Thank you, bye.
tim
~/pages/category.inc.php line ~48

'image' => functions::image_thumbnail(FS_DIR_HTTP_ROOT . WS_DIR_IMAGES . $category->image, 1024, 0, 'FIT_ONLY_BIGGER'),
I try to modify that file but nothing change.
I also try to delete it completely from the server to understand why the modification did not have any result and the image are still there huge, I think that is not the file I have to modify. Here the page after I delete the file~/pages/category.inc.php, I also navigate it from proxysite.com:

What is missing after I delete ~/pages/category.inc.php is that when I enter a category I have the message "NOT FOUND" obviously.
The images of category are too big, how to do it? What is managing that size?
Thank you, bye.

I solved: the fix must be apply in litecart_installation/includes/templates/default.catalog/css/app.min.css
in the following css:
.categories.row (there will be 6 of them). For better fix unminify before code.
By the way, I did not find anywhere the 320x480 size.
But when I change the css to my desires, should I also change other parameters in other file?
tim
We recommend playing with the LESS files and have CSS generated by a LESS compilator.

The CSS does not set a size. The image is being displayed relative to the size of the grid objects. Setting a fixed width might give you trouble in different screen resolutions.
So now that I changed the css, the less compiler will overwrite it? I mean, I should change the less file then use a compiler and then overwrite the css with the generated css, right? But where is the less file that is on top of app.min.css?

Yes I did set a % width instead of a fixed width, but this grid, where I can modify it?

Thank you
Thank you, I will work on it.
Bye
Hi, I note that I completely wrongly formulate my question about the size.As we are in responsive design,
the question is: how can I have 5 columns instead of 4?
I read the Trad about 5 columns
but I see how to remove the sidebar but the columns are still 4.
Thank you
tim
LiteCart uses the same grid syntax as Bootstrap 3. Although five in a row is not supported in Bootstrap. LiteCart used to offer col-md-fifths that does that but I am unsure if it's still there as there is nothing on the site using five in a row.

You can peek in your template folder less/framework/grid.less if col-md-fifths is present. Otherwise you can grab from a previous version.
Ok I will try it.
Thank you
Is there an updated page to this, as I am also trying to locate where to change image size of categories, and the data is no longer in the file ~/pages/category.inc.php line ~48
Hello, at the time I changed it adding a style class for the div that contain img in
public_html/includes/templates/default.catalog/views/listing_category.inc.php
The image defaults to 480 pixels, so somewhere that is being set ?
Regards
I did like this:
<style>
.nameofnewclass img {margin:o auto;max-width:250px}
</style>
  <div class="category hover-light nameofnewclass" data-id="<?php echo $category_id; ?>" data-name="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($name); ?>">
Let me know if works for you