Some problem

Bought this Theme now.
But we have problem with alot of things.

First, we can´t change name om Custom meny1 and the five different under categories 
We do changes and saves it but nothing happens 

Another thing is when you use our phone on the shop , navigate to our categories you can´t scroll 
in the meny, for an example one meny can have 25 categories but we only se 12 of them.
@alins

Thanx
Thank you for your concern.
 If I remember correctly, the titles in the menu are translatable. If your changes are not visible, please try updating the translations. This should solve the problem with the menu.
It is a situation I know about categories. I think someone with many categories is using the theme for the first time :) I will update the menu. I will post a new update at the weekend.
Thank you again.
Thank you @alins , looking forward for your update.

Regards
///M
@alins Do you have any solution on the problem ?
Hey
İt's done. You can download update tonight.
Hi ! Thankyou ! We also have a problem with small thumbs/logos for cart and other buttons
😟
your files may be incompletely installed or you may have a browser problem. never mind. update in a few hours.
@h2mracing test drive
@alins , Looks good. Strange thing is that there was no problem with the logos from start. 
Question, we have now done alot of jobb in the theme with translate and new pictures and things like that. To fit our products.
If we do an update now , do i have to start from zero then ?
new update coming with an admin app. i dont know what you added or remove. if you start from zero, you will need to waste about an half hour and you will love it. its all.
i am now adding a reset tool for demo store. thn i will pack and upload.
@h2mracing everything ok?
Hi ! We did an update now to 1.7 , now are admin page and our web page not available on our development page , HTTP ERROR 500 on both
did you follow instruction? 500 error is a server side error and be sure you have uploaded all files. if your admin folder name is not "admin", you should change it. 
Hey you can mail me if you can not solve.
@alins , have sent you an email