Why CAPTCHA not working

Why not working CAPTCHA in the shop?
tim
An error message would be helpful.
when a customer wants to send me a message on the contact form, this comes up and they can't send messages

Get this

Incorrect CAPTCHA entered
tim
Impossible to know.

The customer may have typed the wrong CAPTCHA verification. You could have an an addon that interferes. You could have a corrupted replacement of Google reCAPTCHA. You could have a template that have some anomaly. You could have php GD or font issues. Session or cookie problems..
how i fix that error?
tim
To be able to tell you how to fix the error we would need to know what the cause of the problem is. Do we know what the cause is?

Is the problem reproducable in the demo? If it's not broken in the core platform you would have to troubleshoot. I gave you some thoughts where to look. Are there any addons installed that can interfere with CAPTCHA?

It's important that you provide enough information for us to answer questions that you post. You often tend to spend less than a 1 minute asking questions on the forum but expect 30 min from someone to engage in replying to them. By investing a little more time in providing information that can be related to your problem you will most likely shorten time spent by the replier, and an answer quicker.

CAPTCHA can be disabled in Admin -> Settings.
yes no one forces you to answer the questions yes you ask them you do if you want.  But they feel like updates are coming faster than anything you put together.  that you don't test everything fully before you release modules to the store, then the problems come.

as long as you don't have the original store, they mess up.  if you buy a new theme or something then the problems come.  when I had the original shop, everything worked perfectly

with a little finesse, they usually resolve themselves

have found the error
tim
no one forces you to answer the questions

I will keep that in mind, thank you.

they feel like updates are coming faster than anything you put together

Who are they?

as long as you don't have the original store, they mess up

That is unfortunately the nature of custom templates. Some addons might require custom adjustments to comply with custom template anomalies.

have found the error

What was the cause?
i have now upgrade to 2.5.5 and i get this Incorrect CAPTCHA entered again i think that must was the tema i have
can we not have CAPTCHA like that you have on this forum
I have deactivated captcha, then everything works, send messages, ask about products, etc
i see you have new CAPTCHA on your site "cloudflare" how can insert this to the shop?
And work this better on LC shops?