How long until Softaculous has V2.5.5 install/update ready?

I've been checking to see if Softaculous finally has v2.5.5 ready to install, but it still hasn't shown up.  Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to be ready with a new version?
tim
It is usually a couple of days after I give them clear signal. So any day near, it depends on their work load. They received a go last Thursday for rolling it out.

If you can't wait then here is a guide for manually doing it.
https://wiki.litecart.net/how_to_upgrade

Don't worry manual upgrades will not brick your Softaculous link. They usually detect version changes automatically.
Great!  With a couple dozen LC installations, I really didn't want to do it manually.  But I decided to try doing one manually anyway, for the experience of it. It was easier than I could have imagined.

Congratulations on an excellent platform that always impresses me!
tim
Softaculous just confirmed launch of 2.5.5. It might be 24 hours until it's distributed.
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm working on making it even lighter, simplier, and more robust. 🙂
now can we auto update to latest LC
@blixten19 you are not the nicest forum user, are you? :)
tim
@dodo her post did sound rude, but it's in fact a bad transcribing of swedish to english. "Now can we" is how a swede would say "Now, we can".

blixten's english posts are in the way words are in swedish. The problem is the words (or the order of them) don't always mean the same thing in english. They can at times be considered rude. Other commonly seen use you would find in her posts are "work this", not telling someone rudely to work on somehing, but she actually means "does this work". Or "I will so" -> "I would like it to (for something to operate in a particular manner)". I have to read the posts a couple of times to understand them at times.

This was off topic, but to avoid any conflicts or missunderstandings it's just bad english.
My intention was not to be rude, but merely  to say that blixten19 sounds rude too often herself. No matter what her native language is.

We all write in english here so users should at least try to be polite and easy to understand if they seek help.