Commissions for sellers / users

I have a project for a web shop which main idea is to sell products that are designed by other people but produced by the seller. For this I would need a some kind of solution for commission module what would enable for sellers to track commissions on their sold products.

I know this won't be in priority list, but I have a second similar project for which I can't use Litecart at the moment.

If someone is also interested in this please post here.
tim
I would add a column to lc_orders_items for comission. That way you could store different comission for different items.
I thought about it, but it still would need some kind of dashboard for sellers and this is more complex.
tim
Yeah you would need a separate backend for clients if you are going multi vendor style. You could clone the admin folder and scale it down basing it on current components.
Wouldnt this mean that the same users will be able to login to admin also? Is there any protection other that changing admin link to something more complex?
tim
@dodo yeah well no you need to modify the code. You could base it on lib_user.inc.php but database tables, commands etc need to be something else say 'seller'. If you want to hire my services to do the very backend panel for you, while you create/modify the apps that should go in it.
Hi Tim & dodo, could this be a (long waited for) kick in the direction of creating an multi-vendor LC ?
Thanks, Bob
tim
@bobdrinktech Not really, but it would serve a purpose in a multi vendor make. But the field would probably hold your reserved comission rather than the earnings of the vendor.
tim, did you receive any inquiries similar to this? I mean are there any potential buyers to split developing cost? I could chip in maybe $200-250
If we could have a vendor login addon just to fiddle (his or her) products. That would do for me I just want it to be very simple. More wishes would mean additional addons.
tim
@dodo I think multi vendor is the most requested add-on but no one wants to pay for it. So there is demand but no inquiries. I spent huge amounts of hours for the GDPR add-on where there was a lot of demand but no one purchased a license when it went live. There is unfortunately a vast difference in what people want, and what they would actually go get.

@bob A vendor login, vendor's control panel is basically what is mandatory for a multi vendor make. In LiteCart 2.x you can set permissions for users to different apps if you want to copy and strip down one of the current apps.
@Tim. As I do not want vendors to poke&peek around thus preventing mountains of corrections to be made by me. I have been thinking about the marvelous product import-export function. Could there be an editor addon witch downloads or mails the vendors products, he edits and saves and I upload it into the shop after checking. Maybe in combination with the low-stock-addon.