Adding online instruction manuals

Hi
I need to add online instruction manuals for store products, and not too sure how to best go around doing this, as it has to be done in a seperate area to the product.

Something like a blog addon, listing each product manual on a seperate page or something.
I would also like to list say 3 cart items that are in the shop on special offer, randomly on a the product manual page from say 6 specials, or similar idea. People who buy the product will come to these pages so the display of specials is important.

Anyone know of an addon that might do this ?
Thanks in advance

Regards
Hi
Lol !
fault with this in stall as well on a new, test install.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ent_product::add_file() in /home/shearsco/test.shears.co.uk/vmods/.cache/includes-entities-ent_product.inc.php on line 947

Regards
A possible 'poor man' solution would be my 'remove buy button' add-on that I just released (remove cart button).  By setting selected products in 'catalog only' type mode, the add to cart button is removed, and the description can also have a link to the manuals.

Note: this add-on isn't yet vMod capable, it's my practice vehicle for me to learn how to do it properly. I hope to have a vMod version by the end of the year or so.  I may raise the price once master the technique.